Golden Door Partners has in-depth and expansive knowledge in navigating the complexities of the Opportunity Zone investment process across an array of Opportunity Zone communities and assets including real estate and operating businesses. With over ten years of urban investment experience, we can provide expert advice to capitalize on QOZ. Our exclusive network of accounting and legal experts in QOZs are equipped to assist investors in reaping the maximum tax benefits by reinvesting capital gains in emerging Opportunity Zone investments.
Golden Door Partners has been a Strategic Investment Management Advisory firm assisting in the allocation of discretionary capital to private investments in urban markets since inception. Investments focused on small businesses, real estate, technology, media, education, and healthcare. With experience raising funds to deploy in a blended fund of investment opportunities. We have assisted in raising capital to deploy among risk adjusted impact investments in various sectors including the following:
- Tech and Media
- Real Estate
- Logistics, Transport and Manufacturing
- Consumer Goods and Products
- Staffing, Recruiting, Training and Education
Providing clients with investment advisory services specifically identifying and assessing impactful and opportunistic investments focused on businesses with $5-$50 million in revenue, consumer products and services, media & entertainment sectors, and real estate.
Golden Door Partners provides advice and recommendations to high net-worth individuals, non-profit institutions, investment partnerships, and family offices. With over ten years of investment experience in several urban markets, below is a short list:
Our work in the city of Newark has been focused on job creation and affordable housing through investments in small businesses and real estate.
Golden Door Partner is currently partnering with a non-profit to build over 20 affordable houses on city-owned abandoned lots. The firm is also engaged with a family office that is looking for investment opportunities in acquiring businesses within Newark. The goal is to decrease unemployment by investing in low-and-moderate income job creation.
Our work in the city of Baltimore has been focused on assisting small businesses in the technology industry raise growth capital and real estate.
Golden Door Partners has also been engaged with a local real estate investment company that is planning to invest in rental housing, redevelopment and development projects. The goal is to address the 16,000 vacant and abandoned properties depressing Baltimore’s communities.
Golden Door Partners Opportunity Zone advisory services provides comprehensive fund structuring and investment analysis for investors with $1 million or more in capital gains. Services outlined below:
- Explain the technical aspects of the Qualified Opportunity Zones program, including structuring considerations at the fund and deal level
- Identify key fund or business requirements of Qualified Opportunity Zones
- Identify Opportunity Zone possibilities, including how to consider investments and social impact
- Recommend best practices to maximize the impact of an Opportunity Zone investment
- Vetting referrals
- Outreach to industry contacts
- Leverage existing banking relationships
- Project level due diligence
- Cash flow projections and stress testing
- Developer due diligence and track record
- Risk analysis
- Portfolio management and diversification
- Evaluating Qualified Opportunity Zone requirements
- QOZ compliance monitoring
- Stabilized property monitoring
- Project oversight during the construction phase
- Multi-Asset Fund
- Single-Asset Fund
- Direct Investments
- Indirect Investments
- Exit strategy and goal
- Commercial Real Estate
- Residential/Mixed-Used Real Estate
- Operating Businesses: Suitable business types for OZs, expansions and move-ins, dealing with intangibles
The success of Opportunity Zone investments requires extensive diligence and industry expertise. The assets underpinning the investment must still be fundamentally valuable and the real estate or company’s performance diligently projected. We will perform extensive diligence in every prospective Opportunity Zone investment review and actively monitor the progress post-investment.
Investing in a diversified portfolio of Opportunity Zone investments can reduce principal risk and achieve higher compounded returns. By investing in more than one Opportunity Zone investment creates the benefit for diversification, which is essential for the reduction of principal risk.
We look at how investors can tap into local and national Opportunity Zone investments finding the best opportunities available to fit the specific investment needs. We focus on Opportunity Zone investment that present attractive operating costs, geographic advantages, realistic performance projections, attractive valuations, and strong exits.Golden Door Partners provides a comprehensive suite of advisory services for Opportunity Zone investments. We offer fund development strategies, investment strategies, investment diligence, and a vast array of exclusive Opportunity Zone investment deals. Our advanced quantitative and qualitative skills, and fund development expertise presents unique insight for Opportunity Zone investors.
Golden Door Partners provides a comprehensive suite of advisory services for Opportunity Zone investments. We offer fund development strategies, investment strategies, investment diligence, and a vast array of exclusive Opportunity Zone investment deals. Our advanced quantitative and qualitative skills, and fund development expertise presents unique insight for Opportunity Zone investors.
Our team has access to national Opportunity Zone stakeholders and can connect investors to exclusive investments. We can deliver performance measures to track the public policy goals for Opportunity Zone regions, including performance, job creation, affordable housing, and business expansion. Our national network has in-depth knowledge about the strategic efforts that may be beneficial to investment opportunities, such as:
- Identifying attractive QOZ investments
- Providing national and regional specific Opportunity Zone insight
- Identifying investments that meet the Community Reinvestment Act and community goals
- Create Opportunity Zone marketing campaign materials and data
- Develop content for websites and social media campaigns
- Facilitate curated meetings with business owners, property owners, residents, and other Opportunity Zone stakeholders
- Developing performance management systems
- Providing annual reporting to track Opportunity Zone investments
- Origination/due diligence
|Opportunity Zones will support disruptive investments in emerging markets that can substantially change the economy for all U.S. citizens. Invest in real estate or businesses with an initial investment as little as $1 million: A pool of 20+ experienced advisors Access an opportunity zone research and investment team Investment engagement potential with in-depth due diligence|